Monday, May 29, 2006

MAY 29
The end of the month is drawing near, I can hardly believe it! Well this past weekend was YC (youth conference) here in Edmonton and oh boy was it NUTS!! quite a few good bands there this year, Newsboys, Audio Adrenalin, Thousand Foot Krutch, Barlow Girl Chris Tomlin and many others. I was there with Compassion Canada and we had a great time getting kids sponsored!! At the final count there was 668 children sponsored!!! Yeah for all who attended and sponserd a child. Mind there will be some decions to return the child packets so there may not be quite that many in about a month or so, I will let you know when I know.
Hey just FYI a good song that I am totally in LOVE with right now
HALLELUJA by Bethany Dillion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did your ear drums get blasted with all the loud music? Glad that all went well and I hoe that NO ONE sends back their child packet! I got my sponsor child at a Dayzwage concert at CBC. Haven't looked back since!