Monday, May 08, 2006

When you bow down before the Lord and admit your dependance on Him, He will lift you up and give you honor.
James 3:10
I am trying to trust that God knows what he is doing with my life, and like most people I tend to think that I know better. Which is TOTALLY wrong but it is so hard sometimes, to be patient and wait or to be in a place that WE may not think is the right place and feel the need to move on. All I want to do is be in Gods plan and do what His will is but I do not know what that looks like for me. I pray about it and sometimes move in the direction that I feel is right only to find out that it was wrong or that I thought was wrong and got out as soon as I could. I am just still a little lost as to where I should be or if this is where I am supposed to be at this time. And to top it all off I am such a spontaneous person that a lot of the time I do not think before I do things and usually end up in trouble yet, God always seems to provide for me at the right time, you'd think that He would get tired of always rescuing me, but I am sure glad that He does! Good night and Blessings on all who read this.

1 comment:

Christie said...

you sound like me :)