JUNE 4
Wow! Where has the time gone? Well, for all of those of you out there that care I have gotten a new job. I am now going to working at Costco here in Sherwood Park. I am pretty excited about that. Plus, someone has blessed me beyond what I could have imagined, I had hoped for but didn't think that it would happen. Anyways the big blessing is that someone offered to give me a car!! I am soooo excited and thankful to God for the person who has blessed me with this and it is such an answer to prayer. Now the only other thing on my list right now is to find a place to live. YEAH, God is truly good (not that I had any doubts!!). Well, I am going to sign off for now, untill next time my friends!!
Be Blessed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment