Wednesday, May 10, 2006

MAY 10
"Keep on loving each other as brothers (sisters). Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by doing so some people have entertained angels without knowing it."
HEBREWS 13:1-2
Can you imagine!! Entertaining angels, wouldn't that be AWESOME to know that you were in the presence of an angel, someone who has been close to God and walked in heaven. O man I can't even fathom that. I hope that if I ever have the privilage of being visited by and angel that they would tell me.

2 comments:

Christie said...

that would be cool. i bet you wouldn't figure it out until they left though. like the lady who saved me in the mexico city airport.

Anonymous said...

Wow that sounds like an interesting story Christie! My mom has a cool angel story-I'll bet we've all been in contact with a angel at some time or another and we'll never know it till we get to heaven. I think the Spiritual Realm is a whole lot closer to us than we realize and a whole lot more real than even our current, everyday reality. Crazy!