Tuesday, May 02, 2006

MAY 2
OMIGOSH!! I can hardly believe that it is the begnning of may already! I am having a real hard time at work in that they do not seem to have enough to keep me busy, I think I sat and did nothing for a good 3 hours today!! I hate not working!! I am thinking of finding another part time job and seeing if they want me only part time. Anyways I just thought that I would share with you all that one of my friends the other night called me DELIGHTFUL (hi Char!!) and that made me soo happy. I got to talk to another friend tonight that I haven't talked to in a long time (Cyndi Marie) and NADINA IS COMING HOME SOON have I mentioned that! I am very excited about that. I must go for now as I have another long day at work tomorrow and I have yet to write an email.

No comments: