MAY 12
Well, I am sooooo glad it is friday. I am extremely tired today, I will be rested by tomorrow. I have to tell y'all about my birthday. I was in the process of writing on the 10th and was asked to 'help' Lori with something in the communications room at the church and found about 12-14 people in there with a birthday card and cake for me. It was so nice and I loved it but with all that attention on me I was very embarrassed. I was shaking. Then one of my friends took me for lunch, it was a little rushed in that she had to be back at a certain time but I always love going out and talking with this person. Plus the fact that Lori had planned this thing for me at the church, she is sooo awesome too. I am happy that there are people out there that love me, not that I really doubted it, but every once in while it is really good to hear and know. Then yesterday after work my mom, bro and sis went out to Capilano and I got a new pair of shoes, though I do need another pair, then today after work mom and I went out shopping as I had recieve a gift certificate for Michaels from the church staff. So I went and spent it easily though I wanted one of my friends to be there but I did not call her and did not wait, so I will shop with her some other time there. Well for all those who read that that were involved in my b-day THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart and those who sent me cards and ecards I really appreciate the love, thanks to you all. HAPPY MAY!!
1 comment:
I was there in my heart across the miles! I would have asked for extra icing too! Love you a million times over!
Post a Comment