Saturday, May 20, 2006

MAY 20
Well I was on such a roll with this when I first started and I am slowly seeming to forget to write. I have been keeping busy with my job though I do not enjoy it all that much. I was hoping to make this blog meaningful and full of deep thoughts and stuff but it is not turning out how I expected yet I do not mind it. I have one thing that I am going to put in, a poem. I LOVE poems and songs those are the things that speak to me the most. Anyways here is one for you all.
The river flows past
In a gentle cascade
And into the sunset
The river seems to fade.
I want to jump in
But don't know where it'll lead
A small voice says have faith
It's your voice I hear and heed.
I gentky step into the water
And immediately feel your peace
The tranquil water flows over me
My world seems to cease.
In the midst of your lovingkindness
I sit down in the stream
And as your warmth envelops me
You are there as if a dream.
You take my hand in love
And say walk with me a while
I confidently reach up to take it
As you look down at me and smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you write that?