MAY 24
Tonight was my 3rd spanish class, it was fun but we learned a lot tonight. We learned the feminine and masculine words and plurals for each, plus we learned the months of the year, the days of the week, the seasons, and how to tell time. That is a lot to remember!! Anyways Christie and I had a few good laughs tonight in class and I was reading an article in Junes edition of Readers Digest and thought that I would share it with all.
According to experts, a child laughs between 200-400 times a day. Adults, a mere 15 times. We're not kidding and that's too bad. Laughter does your body good. In fact, if you're unable to exersize for whatever reason-illness, injury, sports bra's in the wash-laughter's not a bad substitute. Like exersise, it brings more oxygen into your lungs, lowers blood pressure, protect's your hearts lining from inflammation and boosts your immune system so viruses, bacteria and tumours won't get the best of you. Plus, when you laugh out loud, your abdomen and diapragm contract, your liver gets a massage, your facial muscles stretch and your back and shoulders unkink. It's like halph a day spa for your upper body and doesn't cost a cent!
Now if you ask me I think that I must laugh WAY more than 15 times a day, I am sure that because I am a kid person I find things to be funnier then most "normal" people would not find as funny. Anyways God too says that laughter is good, check it out
Proverbs 17:22
A ceerful heart is good medicine,
but a crused spirit dries up the bones.
Proverbs 17:22
1 comment:
Al I think it's safe to say that you and I are REALLY healthy. Bring it on...bring it ALL on.
Post a Comment