APRIL 30
Well it has been a few days since I last wrote. Not a lot has happened. I travelled to Calgary this weekend to see an aunt that I haven't seen in quite a while and that was good mind you I also had to see another aunt that I do not like very much. We travelled to Calgary on saturday afternoon and we came back sunday afternoon. I had to miss church and I HATED that. I did get to go to the farewell for our pastor and that was okay kind of sad but nice. I have made through a week of work and go for another week starting tomorrow. It is monotonous work but easy and sometimes boring, but I am sticking it out for now. I start spanish classes on May the 10 (my birthday) and I am REALLY excited about that, I get to take them from the U of A with my friend Christie. Plus I got to talk to Nadina today and that was soooooo fun for me, she is going to be going to the U of A in the fall and I can hardly wait to see her again. I am hoping to take some time off to see her this summer in BC but we'll see what happens. Well I also have a class at church for membership and that will be fun as well as a dentist appointment on the 3rd and then YC is the last weekend in May and that is soooo much fun too. Well it's late and I must work tomorrow so I am going to go for now.
1 comment:
Sorry I missed you Al! The weekend was SO ridiculously busy and we crashed on Sunday evening. Grad was fun though. We'll see each other yet! Don't despair!
Post a Comment