Tuesday, April 18, 2006

APRIL 18
It is a glorious thing to get to know God in a new way in the inner chamber. It is still greater and more glorious to know God as the all sufficient One and to wait on His spirit to open our hearts and mindswide to recieve the great things, the new things which He really longs to bestow on those who wait for Him.
A. Murray
Behold, I will do a new thing.
Isaiah 43:19
Tonight has been interesting. Went to Bible study to figure out where we want to go and how to get there for our group. I was feeling a little out of place as I have been involved with this group for a little bit and have found that I am feeling a bit displaced. Then I attend a singles group and have only been able to connect with one person and so therefore feel a little awkward there as well. I have never REALLY had a place that I have been able to feel comfortable in and feel like my feeling, thought, opinions count for something. It has just been in the last few weeks in my volunteer position that I feel like all is going well and now I have to step away from most of those duties. I am very saddened by that and if I was born into a wealthy family, I would most likely just volunteer for the rest of my life, especially in this church. I would LOVE to work in the church too, but at this point that is not an option that I have. Anyways back to Bible study I think that for the most part our group will be able to get off and running and it will be good. I think I will stick with it for awhile and yet I will still attend the single as well and see where that leads. AT this point it is made of so many personalities and places in life and backgrounds I am not sure where to start, but we have decided tha it has to start with some sort of community or group where trust can be built, same as the other group but we have a fairly good set up as far as our other group goes. Well it is late and has been a long day I must sign off for now.

No comments: