APRIL 22
When we pray relying on the Holy Ghost, He will always bring us back to this one point, that we are not heard because we are in earnest, or because we need to be heard, or because we will perish if we are not heard; we are heard only on the ground of the atonement of our Lord.
O. Chambers
Last night we had a really good bible study. I was extremely tired as it was after my second day of work and I am still getting used to the work. It is fairly hard work but it is good hard work, mind you I do get to drive a lot and that is not the hard part. I get to drive lots of different vehicles, yesterday I got to drive this huge FORD F-350 and I did not like that to much it was WAY to big, I am enjoying driving the little Mazda 3 hatch back and would really like to look at buying one sometime in the future. Other than that I do a lot of sweeping the lot and just running back and forth and washing cars is going to be my duty for the next little while so that should be interesting. I am soooooo glad that summer is almost here, I LOVE the summertime and I hope that it will be a HOT summer as I get to be outside a lot. Well nothing else to exciting to report, signing off for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment