Sunday, April 16, 2006

APRIL 16
See to it, night and day, that you will pray for your children. Then you will leave them a great legacy of answers to prayer, which will follow them all the days of their life. Then you may calmly and with good concience depart from them, even though you may not leave them a great deal of material wealth.
O. Hallesby
Just got back from watching the movie Cassanova with a cool friend of mine. The movie was pretty cute, I liked it anyway. I was supposed to go for lunch over at an aunts, but I am not really feeling like being around a whole lot of family. Idon't really know why. Anyways, church last night and today was soooo coo and I really LOVE being in the choir. We have a beautiful wonderful, director, I can not say enough good about her, but that goes for all 4 of the people who work in the worship arts department at church. Well, JESUS IS ALIVE, Have a blessed Easter!!

No comments: