JUNE 26
So yeah, I was coming out of work tonight and was just sooooo happy. Has that ever happened to you? It wasn't a particularly good day but it was definately not a bad day, I was just happy. It was really hot today and I LOVED it and I could not tell you really why I was so happy, I just am. I am just content in where I am and what God is doing with me and through me and the things that I am learning. Also the so many wonderful and encouraging friends that God has placed in my life and the blessings that come along with each one of them! right now I do not feel like life could get any better, but God has great and wonderful things planned for me too and I can not wait to see where He leads next!
Proverbs 15: 13 and 15
13 A cheerful heart brings a smile to your face; a sad heart makes it hard to get through the day. 15 A miserable heart means a miserable life; a cheerful heart fills the day with song.
2 comments:
Lana... we will be moving to Edmonton this weekend! We will have to get together! Thanks for your sharing... it is so encouraging! See you soon!
What an encouragement you are just to read your blog! Joy of the Lord!!!
Post a Comment