JUNE 14
HOLA! Well tonight was my second last night of spanish. I know I did not grasp everything, but at least I have the resources to look at when I need to. How do you keep spanish going when you live in a place that predominantly english? Well I will have to go to a spanish speaking church or something.
My cousin came out from ontario today. He is from Ajax. He is staying with us because my dad is going to get him work up in Ft. Mac. It should be interesting living with 5 adults under one roof (mom and dad, Ryan 26, Shawn 26 and myself 28)!! And a teenager (16)!! YIKES. Anyways I know that they will (my brother and cousin Ryan) keep themselves away from the hose for the most part and I usually have a fairly busy schedule as well soo, hopefully it will not be to bad.
1 comment:
uno dos quatro cinco
leave a message at the tinkle
just wanted to spice up your life.
Post a Comment