JULY 9
Sorry to all those who actually read this that I haven't posted in a while. Work has been keeping me quite busy and on my time off all I want to do is try to get together with friends. Tody ais sunday and I have been housesitting for a friend since thursday. They have a great big dog, a cat, sheep and a Gecko, which I ABSOLUTLY LOVE!! Guess what!! At my church they are trying to get a group of ladies and go to Kenya, Africa!! I can hardly wait I want to go so bad, I have wanted to go to Africa since I was 12. They are going in March of 2007 so I have a while to save up for it. Sorry I do not have a lot to say right at this very moment but I will try and keep this better updated in the future.
2 comments:
woohoo! yay for africa! i hope you get there...but then we better take swahili class :)
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
Post a Comment