JUNE 22
It has been sooo long sice I have written here! Sorry to all who actually read this. I have been wanting to write a profound post, but every time I am on the computer all my stuff I want to put is upstairs or when I think of it while I am upstairs, it is usually late at night and I am in bed! So, work has been keeping me really busy and as of monday all the Costcos (only in ALBERTA) are raising their starting wage to 12.25 for front end people and I can't remeber how much for cashiers. Anyone interested? (ha ha)
Well,church has pretty much been put on hold for me too, now that I have to work weekends, this is really sad for me as I practically live at church before and I will really miss it. I do get to go every once in a while not usually for a whole service though. I have just recently become an official member of my church too!! I think that is exciting yet, our church is going through so much and I do not agree with some of the move that they have made as far as staffing ministries goes, but what can I do? NOTHING! Well, not for now anyways. I must sign off for tonight.
2 comments:
I have a brilliant idea!!! YOU should apply for senior pastor! Wouldn't that be GREAT!!! Public speaking Al! Just what you love:)
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
Post a Comment