JUNE 11
WOW!! What a weekend jam packed full of information!! I just spent the last 3 days in Calgary at a Compassion Canada conference and it was AMAZING!! I am sooooo impressed with Compassion and what they do and how they are run and everything. I learned so much this weekend and I just hope that I can remember all the answers when asked the questions. I want to get out there so badly now and just Advocate my little heart out!! There is just soooo much that people do not know and SHOULD know about Compassion. All I want to do now is whatever I can for this organization. I know that I am biased, but now with all the info that I have, I have a right to be biased, and am now wondering why if you do not already sponsor a child or 2 or 10!!
GET TO IT!!

PS. This is my little Gabriela in Nicaragua. I also have a boy in Haiti, I do not have a picture of him in the computer yet.
1 comment:
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
Post a Comment