Monday, June 15, 2009

June 15
I am sooooooo sorry for those of you who read this!! I honestly forgot that I was keeping this, these last 2 months have been so busy and have not had a lot of time on the computer and when I did I ALWAYS forgot to update here. So I am writting this now form Cali, Colombia, the 3rd largest city in Colombia. It is BEAUTIFUL and the weather is great!! It is warm and a little humid but not to far off a Canadian summer, so I am enjoying it a lot. At night it gets cool and I need a sweater but that is okay. I really like it here. The last few weeks we were in many different places in Nicaragua, and our final destination was Bluefields which was EXTREMELY hot and humid and it was just not really all that fun. We worked a lot doing a bit of evengelism, childrens and youth programs and quite a bit of casual labour. It was all good but we were all thankful that we got to go back to Diriamba for a week before we split into 2 groups and off to our prayed about countries, Guatemala and Colombia. I have a TON of stories of how God worked even within that week in Diriamba!! Well we have 2 more weeks here in Cali then we return to Diriamba on the 1st of July (YEAH CANADA DAY!!) and the 3rd is our graduation. I will hopefully be home shortly after that! Well that is all for now I can not wait to share things and pictures with you all talk to you soon.

No comments: