JUNE 23 2009
So our time is drawing to a close....only one more week here in Colombia then one more in Nicaragua. Things are cool here, I am really enjoying Cali, though if you could keep us in your prayers, we are living beside a house that have witches living in it. The one talks to us all the time but always wants to know when we are leaving. We have been in a bit of a spiritual battle I feel just even in some of the small things like getting easily upset with each other and last night was a big thing. One of the girls in the room I was sleeping in, was whimpering in her sleep then started all out crying and we could not wake her up. I went to get our leader, and we started praying for her. This morning she does not remember us trying to wake her. Thanks, I gotta run for now.....
So our time is drawing to a close....only one more week here in Colombia then one more in Nicaragua. Things are cool here, I am really enjoying Cali, though if you could keep us in your prayers, we are living beside a house that have witches living in it. The one talks to us all the time but always wants to know when we are leaving. We have been in a bit of a spiritual battle I feel just even in some of the small things like getting easily upset with each other and last night was a big thing. One of the girls in the room I was sleeping in, was whimpering in her sleep then started all out crying and we could not wake her up. I went to get our leader, and we started praying for her. This morning she does not remember us trying to wake her. Thanks, I gotta run for now.....
No comments:
Post a Comment