Monday, May 04, 2009

MAY 4 2009
We are on on way inabout an hour for our 1st month away. (I thought we were going to leave yesterday but I am gladwe had the extra day!) I am a little excited and a little nervous all at the same time. I am excited that God provided the money for me for this first month!! Istill have a lot more to raise for my second month as we are supposed tobe flying to Colombia and that is an expensive flight from here.Please continue to pray for me as well, many trials may come up as we are travelling with a group of 20 of us and it is hard to get along sometimes when you are around each other 24 7 and if you would like to support me financially please contact my Dad (John) at 780 417 2988 as soon as possible, that would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you to you who have helped me financially this far I LOVE you and cannot thank you enough!! I am excited about all that God has for us on this outreach ministry phase. Thanks for your prayers, can ot WAIT to tell you all about it when I return! LOVE YOU ALL!!

No comments: