Wednesday, April 08, 2009

APRIL 7 2009
Okay so I know I have not written here in a while and I am sorry but please be patient with me as there is A TON of stuff happening and it is hard to find time to get to a computer to have the time to spend writting. I usually just check my email and am on to the next thing. Which is like right now but did not want to leave every one hanging!! Haha! Well I think we have all come to the conclusion that God is leading us to Colombia, though not to sure where as there is more than one YWAM base there and that is most likely where we will be staying. Please continue to pray for the Nicaraguas that have to get their passports AND visas for that country and because of political issues it is EXTREMELY hard for Nicaraguans to get visas for Colombia. I will be writting a letter soon talking about some of things that could be possibly be happening in Colombia as well as support raising, if you want to help and can think and pray about it that would be great....I will know a little better how much I will need a little later, and will make sure it is in the letter. But I am going to be asking that you call my Dad so that he can asctually put it in my account and I can go online and move money around so that I can get it here. His number is 780 417 2988. More to come again Please be patient with me!! Love you all!!

ALANA

No comments: