MARCH 21 2009So here is a photo of my friend Yusleydi that I was talking about in my last blog. She is just a few days older than my sis and God has placed this special blessing in my life right now. She is so sweet and is so encouraging to me.
One thing before I get started.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREL!!!!
My time here is so great, though I have had a couple of times where I miss home and friends, it more about the selfish things like all the comforts and pleasures of home. Life here is so hard for the people, well maybe not hard maybe it is just that we as N.Americans have just become lazy. I am not sure I could live like this with out a few adjustments to life to make it more comfortable. Like a washing machine and warm, RUNNING water. But the weather I can FOR SURE live with, I do not miss the cold or even the snow at all!! I LOVE to look outside and see a palm tree with a TON of coconuts hanging from it, or to walk by a neibours yard with banana trees.
We are still waiting on God to hear where He would like us to go on our outreach. I do not think that we will be staying here in Nicaragua but I am praying that I will be okay with that because I would like to travel outside of the country. I guess that is all for now!!

1 comment:
Love the new blog layout! Looks good! Can't wait to hear where you are going to be going!!! Thanks for keeping us posted!
Post a Comment