Tuesday, February 03, 2009

February 3 2009
So I have been asked about what a day in my lifelookslike right now so I though that I would post it for everyone to see waht is going to go on. There are a few things that are out of place like Monday wenesday and friday we have worship in the morning with the School of the Bibleclass that is also going on,and Tuesday and thursday we have small groups in the morning as well, But for the most part a day lookslike this for me. I wake up at about 6 30 for breakfast is at 7 then I have to clean up after braekfast which usually takes about an hour or so then at 9 am is when our classes start. We have class then till 12 30 when lunch is (we get a couple of breaks in there too) Then after lunchsome people have chores to dobut because I clean in the morning that is all I have to do so I have free time and devotions. Then we start class again at 2pm untill 4. That is then used for again chores for some people and free time for others till 6 when dinner is. After dinner sometimes we walk into town or just hang out, but bedtime and lights out is 10 30 but for the most part we are all usually in bed before or by then. That is my day. But as I write this I am thinking about some homework that I have to do so I am going to sign off for now. Talk to you all again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Al! Sounds very structured but good. I can't wait to talk to you again:)