January 29 2009
Here a just a few quotes that I wrote down that I have been learning. "Blessed are the flexible for they will not break"
God is not working for us, we are asked to do God's work.
And my favorite one, "There is nothing of value without cost!" We have just finshed our 3rd day of classes and though it is a lot like Bible School, I am learning bits and pieces that are new! Mostly words and phrases in spanish!! Haha! But so far it is going well, I am having a few doubts in my being here, not in Nicaragua.....I LOVE it here but just being in the YWAM. I am wondering if this was where I was supposed to be or if I was supposed to be in a different area or something else in Nicaragua. Maybe I just need to give myself a little more time. It is so neat to be here, I feel like it is a cross between Bible school and camp!! So far I have not had any HUGE issues with anything so I am hoping that it stays that way!! That is all for now but I am very thankful for all your prayers and feel free to email me if you get a chance!! alana.benson@gmail.com
Here a just a few quotes that I wrote down that I have been learning. "Blessed are the flexible for they will not break"
God is not working for us, we are asked to do God's work.
And my favorite one, "There is nothing of value without cost!" We have just finshed our 3rd day of classes and though it is a lot like Bible School, I am learning bits and pieces that are new! Mostly words and phrases in spanish!! Haha! But so far it is going well, I am having a few doubts in my being here, not in Nicaragua.....I LOVE it here but just being in the YWAM. I am wondering if this was where I was supposed to be or if I was supposed to be in a different area or something else in Nicaragua. Maybe I just need to give myself a little more time. It is so neat to be here, I feel like it is a cross between Bible school and camp!! So far I have not had any HUGE issues with anything so I am hoping that it stays that way!! That is all for now but I am very thankful for all your prayers and feel free to email me if you get a chance!! alana.benson@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment