Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January 21
Well here I am! I am doing well and loving it here. Though am starting to doubt myself being here and classes have not even started yet. I think I am just a little anxious to get going. I had such an amazing time with my friend and now to come to something totally different is a little scary =) But I am sure I will live. It is good to know that I do have a couple of friends that are close too!

I have met a few of the people here for the DTS. One from Honduras-she knows no english a girl from Tennesee and one from Quebec. There is also a young couple from Texas and a couple with a little girl from Peru. We are expecting 6 more people. 4 girls and 2 boys all from here in Nicaragua. I think it is a good mix of people!! Another friend of mine is letting me use her computer till I can get internet on mine, so I will be able to write a lot more often then what I thought I would be able to. I am needing to sing off for now, all the fun and excitement starts tonight at our orientation, I will let you all know how that goes.!!

No comments: