APRIL 1
Well today I did not play any tricks on anyone nor were any played on me THANKFULLY!! The day went by fast though. I went to church at a different church today I knew a few people and it was good to reconnect, then I went to work for 5 hours and then tonight some co workers and I went out to celebrate our 1 year anniversary of Costco being open in SHerwood Park. It wa actually quite fun. Tomorrow I am going to another friends house to hang out and pray a bit as she has just returned from Africa and I am excited to hear about it.
I have decided that the monotony of my life needs something to stop it so I am going to be looking into learning something new and trying to stretch my brain andmaybe me but I am not to sure what I want to take on yet. Any suggestions? Someone said piano lessons and I had thought of that but I do not have a piano to practise on, but there is another possibility. Another person suggest that I take a bible study of Beth Moores, ummm....yeah we'll have to see about that one too. Well I just don't want to take on too much though as I know I have a bad habit of doing. I just want to find something that will build me up encourage an strengthen my spirit and soul. And that I will learn from and be doing something different. This week I think will be a busy week for me though, I have a friend coming in from BC on wednesday and I am soooooo excited to see her, even though I just saw her about a month ago! Signing off for April Fools day, I hope that nothing nasty was pulled on you!!
2 comments:
I'm surprised you haven't blogged at all about your mom. How is she doing? Or maybe you just want to talk about something normal for a change :) I can understand that.
New post!!!!! We need a new post!!!
Post a Comment