Tuesday, April 17, 2007

APRIL 17
I can't believe how fast the months seem to be going!! Wasn't it just christmas! Now it is almost summer. Well at least we are getting a little bit of nicer weather, and hopefully it will not snow again untill it is supposed to in DECEMBER!! My sister is graduating from grade 12 this year, YIKES!! That is really odd for me. I can still only remember her as this cute little 3 year old and now she is this tall beautiful girl ( a little blonde, but always making me laugh!) who is into boys and makeup and all that jazz. My brother is still my brother and I do not notice to much of a difference with him maybe because he and I are only 22 month apart as opposed to 11 years like me and my sis. I am still busy, and have dropped one of the things that I was involved with because I am finding that I am not getting enough sleep and this past week I have been sick with a sore throght, ears and nose and a little bit of a cough. I think a lot was due to allergies now too with all the snow mould but I haven't had them this bad before and so I am going to blame it on my lack of sleep and busy schedule! I am still feeling in a place of restlessness and monotony and a little unsure what to do though I have though of a good idea (at least I think it is a good idea!) I want to take spanish lessons in Nicaragua. Not to sure when or how or many of the details yet but that is one thing that I would like to do. Then in the summer of 08 one of my friends wants me to go with her to africa to work in a refugee camp for a month I think it is. Do you think that I can do both or do you think I should choose one or the other? I don't know I would hope that I can do both but we'll see what happens between now and then!! Well nothing too exciting going on in my life right now and maybe that is what I miss, for a long time I used to have something happening almost every week or couple of weeks and new and different things weather they were good things or hard things that I had learned from. But right now I do not feel anything happening, so what am I doing or not doing for that to happen? I don't know, gotta sign off for now, bye for now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.