Saturday, March 31, 2007

MARCH 31
Well sorry it has been awhile, I have had some crazy couple of weeks! Things seem to be running more smoothly now! I have been quite busy as usual, and this time it is not all that great as I am getting very tired. I wish that I didn't have to work sometimes, not that I do not enjoy my work but sometimes I wish that I could just be visiting and travelling around and still get paid for it. I am getting restless in the monotony of everything right now. I think I have mentioned that before, and it still is there. I thought that taking a little break a little while ago when I went to BC,it would help me go on for a while longer but it didn't. I want to be doing something more, like I want to be learning something new or going somewhere that is different or both. I don't know, I am pretty wiped right now. I am going to sign off for now but I will be back again.

No comments: