Monday, January 08, 2007

JANUARY 8
Well, another Monday and I am glad that I do not have to work. I am right now watching Legends of the Fall. Seen it? It is so sad, I can hardly see to write this between tears. It is almost over so that is good for me. Anyways, not much going for today I am meeting up with a friend and we are going to go for coffee and hang out a bit I am excited about that, I always LOVE going for coffee and talking with and just hanging out with my friends. God has really blessed me with some amazing people in my life. I do not know why I have such wonderful friends but I am very glad I do and I intend on keeping them for a very long time and hopefully into eternity!!
Well it is late at night when I am now completeing this, I have had a really good day and such a wonderful talk with a friend on the phone tonight, nothing really serious but just to talk and laugh was so good. I need that every once in a while especially from this frien as she can make me laugh like no one else. Well I have another full day tomorrow so I need to sign off for now, good night....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who was the friend?? Who? Who? WHo?