Sunday, January 21, 2007

JANUARY 21
So last night was Inventory nivght at Costco. Can I just tell you how unbelievably BORING that is. We all had to count every single item in the store!! Even for me who does not mind at times do things that are monotonous for a while, was starting to go insane!! So it was alright though and obviously I made it through, I left there at 12 15am. Then at about 10 after 6 this morning I get a call from Costco saying that this other girl had called in sick and so I had to go open the vault this morning, much to my disappointment. Having to miss ALL my church services for the weekend!! Well I am sure that next weekend will more than make up for it!! Plus I get something like double time and a half or triple time (I can't remember) because it was less than 8 hours between shifts!! Plus my 4$ an hour more on sundays!! So just this day makes up for the tiredness that I will be feeling soon!! So I think that I want to go to a movie this afternoon too, I have to open the vault tomorrow and tuesday but that will be alright I think because I am prepared to do it, it is not a last minute deal. Then I just have to make it through wednesday and thursday and I will be off to BREAKFORTH!!! YAHOO!!! I think I may have to go lay down for awhile but hopefully not to long as I do have to sleep tonight too. See ya!!

No comments: