Sunday, November 05, 2006

NOVEMBER 5
HOLA!!
Well, 3 days back and still feeling like I am not here. I have dreamt about Nicaragua and being there the last 3 nights only to wake up here and having my heart sink. I want to be back there so bad. A couple of the translators that we had while down there have said that if and when I go back there I can stay with them. That will be so much fun as one of them is just a year younger than me, her name is Scarlette, and she said that she would show me around and we'll hang out and I look so forward to that. The other girl that said I could stay with her is a very beautiful lady. Her name is Virna, she is a little quiet and has a sweet and gentle spirit and I get along with her well. I LOVED all my translators though. Ther was only one guy his name was Emmerson anbd was so AWESOME!! He was very, very smart, and very funny and we all LOVED him so much. Flor was the one who set EVERYTHING up for our team, she planned where we would go and where we would eat and she was so great. And last but certainly not least there is Vanessa, she is so cool too and I knew her from last year as well, she is really a wonderful girl too. Well, I miss being in my team and talking and laughing with the girls that I got to know. And I miss being in the warmth of Nicaragua and playing with the kids and getting to know them and interacting with them. I just miss everything soooo much. Anyways I am unsure where as to waht God wants me to do but I am hoping that I will know soon as I am really kind of confuse about some thing since coming back too. I am gonna go for now but feel free to give me a call if you want to know more or email me!! Hasta luego.

No comments: