Monday, November 13, 2006

NOVEMBER 13
Wow!! I can't believe how fast the days are going for me. Today is monday and I do not have to work. I went out for lunch with a friend and have just returned. I am not happy at all about this next week of work. They want to train me on mornings, meaning to count in all the tills and that sort of thing, that is not the problem the problem is that I have to be AT work at 5 AM!!! And those of you who know me know that I do not do mornings very well at all and I am actually quite mad that I have to do this and not looking forward to it at all!! I wish that I could call in sick because I would but... I am not going to.
Can you all belive this SNOW? (those of you who live here or near Edmonton!!) Those of you who don't we are supposed to have 10cm of snow by the end of today but I have a feeling we will get a lot more than that if it keeps coming down like it is!! I actually LOVE the snow it is the cold that I can not handle very well. I HATE being cold!! I would much rather be hot and sweaty and sticky than in the deep freeze that can come sometimes with the snow. If I get a good picture I will post one up.
I STILL can not seem to get my Nicaragua out of my head and not that I want to be I am just not sure what I need to do with it. I don't ever want to forget, but.......do not know what to do right now with all that I am feeling and what I want to do. I miss Nicaragua more than anything right now and have since I left. signing off for now.

No comments: