NOVEMBER 17
When I think only a couple of days have past since I wrote in and then I look and find out it has been almost a week that is CRAZY!! Just goes to show how busy life can get!! I have been getting up and going to work by 5 AM since tuesday and tomorrow (saturday is my last early morning shift!! I hope that I will never get one EVER again but I have a feeling that I will and you better believe that I will be trying to switch with someone!! I wasn't really cranky except for a little bit yesterday when things were just not coming together like I though they should be=) I think that just cause my body was not used to the hours and that sort of thing is why, because I was getting frustrated at things that maybe I wouldn't normally be getting frustrated at. So whatever, it is over now and I only have one more shift!! YEAH!!! I work till 1 30 then I will probably come home for a quick snooze and then I have to go to church and do power point...incase anyone is not doing anything saturday night you can go online and watch our church service live at 7 pm.... you can alson watch at 9 30 and 11 15 but I think that between those times otheres ae already at church. The website for our church is www.spac.ab.ca and then I stand at our missions botth for a little while after that. I think I will be pretty tired after that, but may end up going out anyways, Then on sunday I think that I will go to a different church then mine and where a couple of my friends go. Then I am going for lunch with one of my friends and then who knows what the rest of my day will be like. THEN next weekend I get to go visit a friend of mine that went to Nicaragua with me and I am SOOOOOOOOO excited about that I can hardly wait!!! I pray that the weather is good enough for me to go down as I will be driving and do not need it to snow or sleet, or have icy roads!! I LOVE just being alive sometimes, yeah, yeah, we all have our bad days but for the most part isn't it fun to make friends, talk with people, go to church, hang out, grow up, mature, learn. Sorry does that sound weird? Whatever!! I think it is great that God created us and that we can talk and learn with and about him as well!! YEAH!! Well I must go to bed now to finsh my week of work. Thanks for reading!! I want to leave with a verse that we had in Bible study this last week, it comes from the book of Colossians chapter 2 vs 6-10
And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord, you must continue to live in obedience to him. Let your roots grow down into him and draw nourishment from him, so you will grow in faith, strong and vigorous in the truth you were taught. Let your lives overflow with thanksgiving for all he has done.Don't let anyone lead you astray with empty philosophy, and high sounding nonsense that come from human thinking and from the evil powers of this world, and not from Christ. For in Christ the fullness of God lives in a human body, and you are complete through your union with Christ. He is the Lord over every ruler and authority in the universe.
No comments:
Post a Comment