Monday, August 07, 2006

AUGUST 7
Sorry it has been so long but I have FINALLY just been able to get back into my computer. We had issues with SHAW but it is all okay now. This long weekend was sooo refreshing for me. I travelled to Calgary on Friday and was able to spend friday and saturday with my most bestest friend in the whole world and we had such a great time. We got to talk and laugh and cry and just hang out it was the best. Then on saturday evening I got to talk to a friend of mine that I haven't actually been able to sit and talk to just mostly say hi how are ya in passing, so it was really good to connect with her and she is just someone really dear to my heart right now. Then sunday morning I went to Red Deer and spent time with one of my other good friends and her husband and her sister. Then I came home monday evening and I have to go back to work and the real world tomorrow =Þ I get to house sit for the next couple of weeks starting the 11th so that will be fun too. Not much else to report at this time, I have been keeping busy and loving life and where I am at. I am still hoping that I can go to Nicaragua at the end of october but have yet to find out what is happening from Compassions end of things. I am hoping that I can do the Africa thing in March as well but that is a ways off for now and I am not to worried about it yet.

No comments: