AUGUST 23
Man time flies by sooo fast!! I was housitting for about a week and a half and returned yesterdayor the day before as well as my parents and sister went to Florida for 2 weeks and so I was semi hous sitting for them as well. My brother is here too but works during the day. Anyways that is too long of a story in itself so I will not bother with it. I went out for supper with a friend tonight and that was fun, I do not get to talk with her very often other than to sya hey how is your day/week I am praying for you kind of deal. So it was nice to have adrink and supper with her. I am still waiting to hear back from costco and really nervous because if I do not get either of the positions I applied for what am I going to do? I honestly do not know!! If you think about it please pray for me in that I will either get this job or if not that God will direct me in the right way to go from here. I am writing this way to late and so therefore can not think very well so I am not going to write anythign else because I must go to bed! Good night all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment