AUGUST 16
Is it wrong to give up on your friends? It makes me really sad to but lately I have had about 3 people that I just want to give up on because, I have been hurt by them or I am just plain frustrated with them. They all are just not very reliable and I feel that I can not trust them with things I say or take them at their word because they always fall back on it. For me that is terribly hurtful in that one of my love languages is time and when people say that they will go somewhere or do somethig with me or for me then I trust that they will follow through with that. And when it falls through time and time again, that is when I just want to give up on them!! I am just confused by what I should do if anything. Well, I no longer really email or call them now because it is soooo hard to have a one way friendship, when I do not get return emails or phone calls. I do not think that I am a needy friend but in order to be friends I think that you do need to spend SOME time together even if it is just to say hi and see how things are going. I try and do that but when I get no answer I try a few more times then end up stopping because like I said it to hard to have a one way friendship! I gues from now on I should just focus on the friends that do care about either spending time with me or at least staying in contact by emailing or calling or trying to arrange coffee or time together. I also understand that schedules can be busy, but I also feel strongly about making time and spending time with friends. That is all my venting for tonight.
Work is going well for me, I have to put in cover letters for permenant positions at Costco so I hope that I get what I want if not I do not really know what I will do. I have thought many times about moving to Calgary but am not to sure how well that will go over as I would find it TERRIBLY hard to step away from the church. I have done so much and poued so much of my life into it, I will be really sad to have to leave it. Though I do know that someday I will have to leave it. Life in general seems to get busier and busier as I get older and that is hard on my whole being, heart, mind, soul. Yet God sees me through and the times that I get stressed out the most it is in that time that He ALWAYS comes to my rescue in some way shape or form! I am sooo glad that I am a Christian, as cliche as that sounds I am truly thankful for GOD!!signing off for another day.....
<><
No comments:
Post a Comment