Wednesday, July 26, 2006

JULY 26
Have you ever had plans to do something with someone only for them to cancel about an hour before it is going to happen. That is one thing that hurts me the most, I would much rather the person tell you that it is not going to work out or even if they say they don't want to or don't want to with me!! I find that easier to swallow then to be ditched last minute, cause usually they did not want to do it in the first place!! Sorry just a little venting! I am okay nowÞ
I have to get blood taken tomorrow and I really do not want to but need to for an appointment that I have. Then I will be visiting with one of my friends who has 2 little girls. This friend I lived with for my grade 12 year because my parents had move up here that year and I did not want to start a new school my graduating year! Anyways I haven't seen her in quite a while so I am pretty excited to do something with her and her BEAUTIFUL girls they are 4 and 2. If it is nice we are going to a park, if not I will go over there and just hang out for a bit. then I do not really have any plans so not sure what I'll do yet. I got my car fixed today they put in new spark plugs and something else that I do not remember and now I think my car is running really well so I am happy so far, plus I am going to Calgary on the long weekend so I had to get it looked at, as to not be stranded on the hiway!! Well, not to much other exciting stuff, to my praying friend out there, without giving to much info can I ask you to pray really hard for one of my friends. She is in a really tough spot right now and has been for the past couple of years and it seems to be just getting rougher and rougher and I do not know what to do, I pray for her soooo much and I just LOVE her so much that I really do not know what to do with her right now, thanks. Anyways It is late writing this one and I have to get up early so I will sign off for now!

No comments: