JULY 18
Well, I get this weekend off. This is goos for me as I really miss being at church, I am doing power point for all 3 services this weekend and I am really excited about it! I also get to be working with Cindy who is our worship arts director for the weekend and I absolutly LOVE her!! So work is keeping me busy, I have worked every night since thursday and I work untill friday, so needless to say I will be thankful for the weekend off. I have the travel bug so bad that I am trying to figure out the best and fastest way to make the most money and get out of here, as for what I would do and where I would go is unknow to me right now, as I have said in one of my other blogs, the ladies at the church are planning a trip to Kenya but not until March, I feel like I can not wait that long. I have an opportunity to go back to Nicaragua though at the end of October for a week and would really like to do that, but I am not sure where I will be financially at the point either. I am willing to save but am a little scared of what will happen if I do not get enough funds. I guess I will just have to do something else with them. Well we'll see. I am praying about but am having a hard time decifering between what I think God's will is and if He want's me to go or not.
My brother got his motorcycle stolen right off our driveway last night. We had 4 other vehicles around it to and we live at the end of a cul de sac and is not really that easy to get to so someone had to have been planning to tak it and followed him in or watched him other times. I hope that he gets it back as he has barely had it a month and was really excited about it. that's it for now folks, talk to you all later!!
1 comment:
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»
Post a Comment