Monday, November 10, 2008

NOVEMBER 10 2008
Last night I just booked mt flight to Nicaragua!! I fly out of Toronto, on the 16th and I will be there for 4 days visiting a friend and then I start on the 21st. I am so VERY excited!!! (If you can imagine me getting excited about anything!!) We had an AMAZING service in church yesterday too. We had a missionary who lives in a 'Creative Access Nation' which means they can not go under on a Missionary visa, they have to have a trade. This person is a teacher. They have been in that country for 8 years! All I have to say is WOW!! The culture that she is in follow a VERY dark and demonic religion, and she was showing us some pictures of shrines and things, it was horrible! I am not sure that I could go into something like that, FIRST of all because to not be able to get together with other christians and second to be in such a dark place might effect me a lot!! If God called me there I would HAVE to know that people where with me either with me physically or praying for me.

No comments: