Wednesday, May 02, 2007

MAY 2
Yeah it is MAY!!
I LOVE the month of may!! I don't know why! Well I know one reason it is my birthday month but I just really like it! So the grass is FINALLY turning green and the sun is trying with all it's might to shine but the rain really wants to come too and apparently they can't share the sky! I am just glad that I don't see any more snow or ice!! On sunday night of last week we had a going away party for one of managers and though a lot of people didn't like her that much I am not sure why. I LOVED her and I am actually very sad that she is leaving. She got all teary when she said goodbye to me and that set me off. It was good I didn't have that far to drive as I bawled all the way home!! I don't see that well with tears in my eyes so I was carefully driving!! For those of you who know about my mom, she is still at the U fo A but seems to be holding her own! She isn't (yet) doing any better but isn't doing any worse. So that is good, I see her when I can which I have averaged about every other day or so. My Dad is there almost every day so I rely a lot on him and what he says how she is doing.Not much to report in this one. See ya!

No comments: