Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Okay so here the other pictures that I wanted up. The first on is one of my friends that had 2 boys in the same project and this was the best picture ever I think of the together. The next one it Emerson (the clown and translator) and our fearless leader Karen. The other pictures is one of our whole team and the other having lunch at the Compassion headquaters in Nicaragua. Very interesting!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics!!! Alana Shmackina, I miss you! How the heck are you doing?? Have you had any chats with Santa lately? if you do, convince him that I actually wasn't all that bad this year. I even made my bed today. Thanks... i know you's gots connections with the big wheels! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas my Alana!! We leave for Saskatoon on Friday so I wanted to say goodbye to you (not that I'm necessarily leaving you pre se) but I hope you have a great Christmas and I'll chat with you soon!

Love you!

Char