Saturday, December 23, 2006

DECEMBER 23
Well technically it is the 23rd, only cause it is 1am!! It is so close to Christmas and that is so wonderful. I am getting a bit excited now, this year I just haven't been feeling as Christmasy so now it is coming and I think that because I have to work too, right up and including Christmas eve, but I do not mind. Costco has been absolutly CRAZY I can't imagine working in a retail place!!! Well I got my Dad's gift today and have to get my brothers tomorrow. I did leave it to the last minute but I knew what I was getting I just never had the time to go and get it, now I do not have much choice but to MAKE the time to go and get it. Well that is all I am going to write maybe till the New Year but we will see so for now I am signing off....I pray that you all have a wonderful and blessed Christmas!!!

No comments: