OCTOBER 4
I am sorry to tse who read this on a regular basis I had tried before to write and it wouldn't publish and so I try again. Well let me tell you how absolutly CRAZY this month is going to be for me!! I work a lot and almost every weekend I am doing something. Just with in this next week I am going to be gone pretty much all evenings. I had a study that I went to last night, (tuesday) plus I had buddy break in the morning, tonight I had Bible study as well as buddy break again and out for coffee with someone in the afternoon as well as evening right before bible study, tomorrow I am going out for lunch with someone and then working Friday I am going to Blessings to be an ADVOCATE for Compassion from 2-6 then at 7 out to a Lianna Klassen concert, saturday and sunday is the long weekend and I work both days!! Plus on top of that I have some relatives coming up that I do not like very much and so that in itself is going to be hard to be nice! Then next weekend I am not doing anything but the following weekend I am setting up a booth for Compassion at my church and will be there all weekend then the following thursday I will be flying to Nicaragua untill the 2 of November!! YIKES where is this month going to go? I will definatly have to update you when I come back IF the blog works for me to do so!! Plus in amoungst the weekends I will be working as well as taking on other things too!! Well that is my life right now, CRAZY!! I am hoping to see 2 friends in Calgary before I leave as well. I will be driving down to Calgary on the 25 cause I fly out of Calgary on the 26 at 4 AM!!
I am in a Bible study group this year with some of the people as last year but I am LOVING it so far!! I connect with a few of the girls sooo well, tonight I came home with a stomache ace cause I had been laughing sooo much!! Well need to sign off for now!!
1 comment:
Yo... when are we gonna have time to hang out before you go? Do you have time?
Post a Comment