OCTOBER 12
Guess What everyone!! I FINALLY got to see my condo today and we have the keys!! I moved some of my littleler things in tonight and that makes it feel more like it is mine and I have a home again!! Plus only 14 more sleeps till Nicaragua and on the weekend of the 21-22 I have a Compassion booth set up at out church and hopefully I will get quite a few kids sponsored! Plus when we go to Nicaragua we get to sing for one of the projects and we are going to try and learn Here I am to Worship in spanish! I am soooooo excited. Thes next 2 weeks are going to go by so fast, I will not even know what hit me!! Plus I have a lady coming up here that is leading our team to Nicaragua, and she is going to be at a Compassion booth at the Womens Alive conference, for all of you who need to know (Wendy=Þ) YEAH!! Well I think we will be going back to the condo for awahile tomorrow before I go to work, so that is all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment