Thursday, December 18, 2008

December 18 2008
Oh my goodness I can not believe that it has been so long since I have written here last. I have been wanting to but am really good at procrastinating!! =) I am starting to get a little afraid of going to Nicaragua. I am not sure at all what the fear is. I have been to Nicaragua before so I am not afraid of being there, I LOVE the people and am not afraid of them,....maybe a little of what is unknown, though I thrive on spontonaity and I like change, and NEED it most of the time. I may just be working myself up over nothing too but just can not shake the feeling. I know this one is short but I must go out for a bit today....hopefully my next blog I won't wait as long in between! hehe
So please be praying for me as I finish well here before I leave...thanks!

No comments: